0995 is a prefix for a mobile number in the Philippines. It can be used by both Smart Communications and Globe Telecom, as they are the two major mobile network operators in the country. If you want to know which network a specific 0995 what network number is registered to, you can try calling or texting the number and see if it goes through or you can also use a number lookup service.
Also Read : How to Cast Tv Without Chromecast
How to Purchase Globe Load Online?
There are a few ways to purchase Globe load online:
- Go to the official Globe website and log in to your account. Once logged in, you can purchase load by clicking on the “Buy Load” button.
- Use the Globe Online Shop. It’s available for prepaid and postpaid customers. You can choose from a variety of load denominations and pay using credit/debit card or PayPal.
- Use the GCash App. This is a mobile wallet that allows you to purchase Globe load using your smartphone. You can download the GCash app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Third-party load retailers. There are also various websites and apps that allow you to purchase Globe load online from third-party retailers.
- Use the Globe Self-Service Platform. You can also buy load by texting the keyword of the load denomination to 2882.
How to Check Your Globe Load Balance?
There are a few ways to check your Globe load balance:
- USSD Code: Dial *143# and then press call. A menu will appear on your screen, select “Balance Inquiry” and your load balance will be displayed.
- Text: Send a text message to 143 with the keyword BAL and send it. You will receive a text message with your current load balance.
- Online: Log in to your Globe account on the official website or the Globe At Home app. Once logged in, you can view your current load balance in the “Account Summary” section.
- Globe Stores: You can also check your load balance by visiting a Globe store and asking a customer service representative to check it for you.
- GCash App: If you have linked your Globe number to the GCash app, you can check your load balance by opening the app and going to the “Dashboard” or “My Account” section.
Also Read : Find Unique Values in Excel
Is Globe And TM The Same?
Globe Telecom and TM (Touch Mobile) are both brands under the same company, Ayala Corporation. TM is the brand for Globe’s prepaid mobile services, while Globe is the brand for its postpaid and broadband services. Both Globe and TM use the same network infrastructure, so you will have the same coverage and services whether you are using a Globe or TM SIM card.
In summary, Globe and TM are different brands but they are operated by the same company, therefore they are not different companies, but different brands of the same company.
Is 0995 a globe prefix?
0995 is not a prefix specifically assigned to Globe Telecom. In Philippines, the prefixes for Globe Telecom are 0905, 0906, 0915, 0916, 0917, 0925, 0926, 0927, and 0945. 0995 is a prefix that can be assigned to any mobile network operator in the Philippines.
So, it’s possible for a number starting with 0995 to be either a Globe or Smart number. If you want to know which network a specific 0995 number is registered to, you can try calling or texting the number and see if it goes through or you can also use a number lookup service.
How do I know if my SIM is Globe or smart?
You can check which network your SIM card is registered to by dialing *143# and select “my account” and it will show the network provider or you can check the SIM card packaging for the logo or by asking the retailer from where you got it.
What is the network of 0970?
0970 is not a prefix that is assigned to any of the major mobile network operators in the Philippines. 0970 is not a valid mobile prefix in the Philippines. Mobile numbers in the Philippines have 11 digits and they start with 09, 08 or 07. Please double check the number if it is correct and if you need further assistance.
Parting Words :
As previously mentioned, 0995 is a prefix for a mobile number in the Philippines. It can be used by both Smart Communications and Globe Telecom, as they are the two major mobile network operators in the country. If you want to know which network a specific 0995 number is registered to, you can try calling or texting the number and see if it goes through or you can also use a number lookup service. To summarize, 0995 is not a prefix that is assigned to any specific mobile network operator, it could be either Smart or Globe.